We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties, however we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and paypal account);
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services (including Email address, name, address and paypal account);
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including Email address, name and address);
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including Email address, name and address);
(e) any other information that you choose to send to us; and
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit.
Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Our advertisers/payment services providers may also send you cookies.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
(e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
(k) inform you of upgrades and new features available to your service.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services providers, you can review their privacy policies at their appropriate websites.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Information which you provide may be transferred to countries (including, but not limited to the United States) which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area.
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is CreeperHost LTD.
We request that you only ask us for help with things you cannot resolve yourself with the included tools, and we reserve the right to de-prioritise your tickets should they place a disproportionate burden on our support team, or offer you a paid support package - these support packages will be quoted per user and are not fixed.
If any work is undone, by the client or another third party, we reserve the right to refuse further work within the active billing period.
At Creeperhost, we all come from the gaming community, mostly Minecraft. We either make mods, run servers ourselves, or otherwise enjoy being a part of that community. We know what we'd want from a server host, and we strive to achieve that with the services we offer.
From time to time, customers do not always agree with us, and it is our goal to ensure that they remain satisfied.
It is our policy to provide credits and refunds in the following circumstances;
A) Within the first 48 hours when provided with a written, complete reason for you being dis-satisfied with our service.^
B) Within the first week for technical issues assuming at least 72 hours have been given to our technical support team to resolve any issues.* ^
A) Within the first month of service creation, assuming a full and complete written explanation is received of why you have been dis-satisfied with our service.* ^
A) If we have any downtime within our control that has not been scheduled at any point in your service.*
^No refund will be given if the package you selected is below the recommended package for your chosen software on the CreeperHost Package Wizard. If the issues with your service are due to the incorrect choice in package, you will forfeit your right to a refund. The minimum specification on the wizard is given to ensure your service runs as it should. You may be offered a discounted upgrade to help resolve the issue.
*Policy relates to your Virtual Private Server or Dedicated Server only, and does not include the free tools we include to assist with the management of your server or any free domain names included.
All paid domain name registrations, renewals and transfers are
Any credit balance is no longer a currency and can only be spent at CreeperHost; this is due to the fact that credit balance can be obtained through multiple methods and shared methods
1) All our 'Unlimited' options are subject to fair usage.
2) Bandwidth fair usage is limited at 2.93TiB(3000GB) per month with exception of Hong Kong based services, where bandwidth fair usage is limited to 495MiB per 1GB ram per day, exceeding this will result in service suspension until next reset date*.
3) Support fair usage is limited at 8 hours per month, increased to 12h for Enhanced and 16h for Advanced, exceeding this will impare your response times. Client interferance with any configuration provided by staff will result in voiding of non-essential technical support**
*Reset date is monthly for all services except Hong Kong, Hong Kong bandwidth is reset daily.
**These are hands on hours, and does not calculate ticket wait times.
CreeperHost's API, referred to as "API", "Aries API", "Aries" is a service which is provided as a tool for our customers, no credit can be given if outages are caused by misuse or if any of our end points are still running as intended, should their be an overall outage, credit will be given as per our SLA.
CreeperPanel, referred to as "Control Panel", "CP", "CreeperCP" and "CreeperPanel" is provided as a free tool to assist you in the management of your service, but is not part of your service. This tool is not required to use your VPS as SSH is provided with full root access, you are welcome to install any control panel software desired on your server, however we will not provide technical support for the usage of third party software to manage your service.
CreeperLabs are the CreeperHost community driven services, CreeperHost cannot be held responsible for user posted information, however it will do a best effort attempt at moderating all services provided to the community under this name.
This however means, that customers CreeperHost accounts are directly linked and liable for all actions they take on CreeperLabs based systems.
1. Profanity or abuse in any CreeperLabs service will result in minimum of 24 hour suspension.
2. Griefing or similar unsportsman conduct in CreeperLabs game servers will result in a minimum of 48 hour suspension.
3. Repeat offenses will double suspension time on second offense, and result in termination with no refund on third offense.
4. Unfortunately, you are responsible for any VIP's or sub accounts assosciated with your service, all actions undertaken by said personel will be held accountable against the main account holder.
Remember, this is a community, all advise is given as a server administrator, and is provided without warranty.
CreeperHosts Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") is intended to help protect the CreeperHost service, CreeperHost clients and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities, and the Client agrees to be bound by the Policy.
1. The Client and their end users shall not, nor shall they permit, enable, or assist others, to use the Services for any breach of any applicable law or generally accepted transmission or application protocols applicable to the Internet or any part of it or to anything connected to it or to any user of it. Such prohibited use includes but is not limited to the following: a. civil infringement of and/or criminal offences relating to copyright, trade marks or any other intellectual property right in any jurisdiction; or b. commission of any criminal offence (including deliberate transmission of computer viruses) under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (UK) or any similar legislation in any country; or c. knowingly or recklessly transmitting, displaying or posting to a publicly accessible service any material which is unlawful or actionably defamatory or an invasion of privacy, breach of an intellectual property right or breach of a right of publicity in any jurisdiction with which any publicly accessible service reasonably appears to have any connection or from which it may reasonably be apprehended that a publicly accessible service is likely to be significantly accessed; or d. transmitting, transferring, displaying or posting to a publicly accessible service any material in breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK) or similar legislation in any other country or of any material which is confidential or is a trade secret or which affects the national security of the United Kingdom or the said territory or which may expose CreeperHost to any retribution or penalty under the laws and/or regulations and/or decrees of the United Kingdom or any other country relating to the export of or dealing with military or potentially military resources; or e. use of the Services or the Internet in any manner which is a violation or infringement of any rights of any kind or nature (whether like to any of the foregoing or otherwise) of any person, firm or company; or f. unauthorised access to the network management equipment of CreeperHost or other Internet service providers; or g. forgery of Internet addresses or other fields in IP packets by the Client; or h. any sending of unsolicited email messages or any mass mailing of unsolicited advertising material by the Client; or i. any activity that potentially could harm the CreeperHost Network, its clients networks or other networks, including but not limited to traffic flooding, malicious overflows, etc; or j. any activity that CreeperHost decides at its absolute discretion is an unsuitable use of the Services.
2. The Client is responsible for:
a. Maintaining email addresses of the forms firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for receiving complaints of network abuse activities, as suggested by Internet Official Protocol Standard RFC 2142. Typically, these email addresses will forward emails to the real user accounts of the responsible persons for treating the network misuse complaints. b. The activities of its customer base or end-users and, by accepting service from CreeperHost, is agreeing to ensure that its clients abide by this Policy. If irresponsible or illegal activity continues, even after CreeperHost tries to communicate with the Client, then the Client may be subject to an appropriate action in order to stop those activities.
3. All complaints related to network misuse, including email abuse are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. IRC services or IRC-related services are permitted only if they do not connect to EFnet and/or Undernet. This includes, but is not limited to: "IRCd servers," "eggdrops," "bots," and "bouncers." The purpose of this restriction is to prevent attacks on the CreeperHost service due to malicious activity that has been known to occur on the IRC networks EFnet and Undernet. In the event of an issue occuring from IRC based services we reserve the right to restrict IRC to any client at any time without warning
5. The Client warrants that it will respond to any Abuse Complaints within 48 hours.
We will routinely update this and ask people to check back regularly