At CreeperHost we have no hard and fast rules for who can and can't be a partner.
We look at each application on an individual basis and take into account a number of elements before coming to a decision.
This means anyone can be accepted or denied a partnership, irrelevant of their size or what type of content they create.
Below are some of the things we look at when making a decision;
- What services do you need from us?
- Will you bring enough sales to cover costs?
- Will you represent the company in the way we expect?
- Does your contribution help grow the gaming community?
- Will your community members be a good fit as our customers?
- Can we provide you a service that reaches the quality level we expect to be able to provide?
- Can you provide us constructive feedback to improve our services?
These are only a few of the individual aspects we look at when considering someone for partnership.
What do I get from you?
What you'd get from us would be tailored to your needs. However, our standard offering includes the following;
- Access to our partner analytics panel.
- Referral click tracking.
- Customised promotional link and assets.
- Spotlight on our website.
- Up to 15% discount for your community.
- Up to 10% reward payout per server order.
- Ability to adjust the percentage of discount.
- Ability to adjust the precentage of reward payout.
- Rewards paid out in gift vouchers for use at vendors such as Amazon.com.
- Access to 24h of Minecraft minigame servers per month.
- Access to request prizes for giveaways.
- Access to our shared partner event calendar.
- Plus priority access to our best in industry 24/7/365 support team.
What do you need from me if I am accepted?
If we offer you a subsidised service, you will need the following;
- Government issued photographic identification.
- A utility bill or similar dated in the last 3 months with your current address.
- The legal ability to enter into our Subsidised Services Agreement.
What do I need to know before applying?
You must be over the age of 18 and fully understand you'll be legally bound by our Terms of Service and our Subsidised Services Agreement.