FileZilla sFTP Guide
Before proceeding with following the guide, you will fist need to follow this guide to download or set your SSH/sFTP key.
1. Click on File > Site Manager
2. Click on New Site
3. Give it a name then change the following options:
- Set Protocol to SFTP
- Set the host to the hostname found on the access page of the panel.
- Set Port to 22
- Change the Logon Type to Key File
- Set the User to customer
- Click on browse and select the ssh/sFTP key downloaded from the access page on the panel
4. You should now be able to click on Connect and if all goes well it will connect you to your server