Adding Resource/Behaviour Packs
1. Find the resource/behaviour pack you wish to use and install them on your client.
2. Once you have installed the resource/behaviour pack, start up a new world and then close the game
3. On your PC, go to
C:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang and open the minecraftWorlds folder.
4. You should now see a bunch of folders and files, select the behaviour_packs and resource_packs folder along with the world_behaviour_packs.json, world_behaviour_pack_history.json, world_resource_pack.json and world_resource_packs_hisotry.json and zip them up into a new zip file.
5. On the panel click on your bedrock server then click on Files and open the worlds folder and then open the world folder you are using for your server.
6. Upload the zip file we created by dragging and dropping it onto the file list, then once it's uploaded, right click and extract it.
7. Restart the server, and it should now have the packs enabled.