CyberDuck SFTP Guide
Firstly, download and install CyberDuck. This can be used on either Mac or Windows. You can do this by going to the CyberDuck website http://cyberduck.io
You will now need to download the SSH/sFTP key from the panel, a guide on finding and downloading the key can be found at https://www.creeperhost.net/wiki/books/general-information/page/how-to-sshsftp-into-your-server
Open CyberDuck, then click "Open Connection".
Ensure the following:
- Protocol is set to "SFTP".
- The port is "22".
- Enter your server's Hostname (yourservicename.playat.ch).
- Enter the user "customer".
- Click on "Choose"
- Click on the dropdown above the open button and select "All Files (*.*)
- Navigate to where you saved the .ppk file and click on it, then click on open
Finally, click connect - and you will be able to access the server's filesystem
Note: PPK files have a limited lifespan, after approx. 90mins you will need to obtain a new one in order to login again.