Uploading your save game
You can upload a factorio save from a previous server or a singleplayer save, the guide below will go through the process of finding the save game on your computer and then uploading the save to your server.
Finding your singleplayer save
If you are looking at uploading your singleplayer save to your server you can follow the steps below to locate your save game.
1. Press the Windows key + R and type
%appdata%\Factorio then press enter.
2. Double click on the saves folder, you should now see a zip file (or multiple zip files), copy and paste the world you want to upload to somewhere such as your desktop so you can easily access it.
We can now move on to uploading the world to your server.
Uploading the world
1. Click on Factorio in the sidebar of the panel
3. Double click on the saves folder to open it
4. Now drag and drop the save-game.zip onto the file list to upload it.
5. Once it has uploaded you should now see your save-game.zip in the file list. Make a note of the name of the file as we will need this for the next steps
6. Click on Map Settings
7. Click in the textbox below Map Name and enter the name of the file you uploaded (Do NOT include .zip)
8. Click the save button and then start your server up and it will start with your world.
If you have any problems do get in touch with us by creating a support ticket.